✨#GiveawayAlert ! ✨We’ve partnered with our friends @edwardandsons for a SPOOKTACULAR GIVEAWAY🕷️ These spooky spider cupcakes are made with delicious gluten-free ingredients and will help get your spook on! 👻
Keep reading to learn how to win a gluten-free baking prize pack from @edwardandsons and 2 bags of our Cauliflower Pretzels. Be sure to snag the recipe below too! 🎃
1. Follow @fromthegroundupsnacks & @edwardandsons
2. Like this photo
3. Tag 2 friends and comment your favorite Halloween treat! (please tag each friend in a separate comment, multiple entries allowed)
Must be 18 or older, US entries only, giveaway not affiliated with Instagram, giveaway ends October 24th. Good luck!
Spooky Spider Cupcakes (Vegan & Gluten-Free) adapted from @feastingonfruit
1 cup almond milk
1/3 cup coconut oil
2/3 cup coconut sugar
3 tbsp cacao powder or cocoa
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
2 cup Let's Do Organic Cassava Flour
1/3 cup Let's Do Organic Tapioca Starch
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
From The Ground Up Pretzel Sticks
Chocolate Nut Clusters or Peanut Butter Cups
Edible Googly Eyes
1. Whisk together the wet ingredients.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
3. Add the wet to the dry, and stir until well combined.
4. Divide batter into cupcake tin lined with paper liners and fill each almost to the top.
5. Bake for 25 minutes at 350F or until firm.
6. Let cool completely, and then top with chocolate frosting.
7. Assemble toppings by placing a chocolate candy on top, poke in the pretzel sticks as spider legs, and put frosting on googly eyes and assemble....
Check out this delicious peach parfait recipe, ...
Check out this delicious peach parfait recipe, which includes our Butternut Squash Pretzels, courtesy of @thebalancedblend! .
FOR THE FILLING, all mixed together.. 1/2 Peach 🍑 , diced
1 cup Yogurt
2 tbsp Honey 🍯 Peach Cider
FOR THE TOPPING
8-12 Butternut Squash Pretzels 🥨 , crushed +
1 tsp of Cinnamon +
2 tbsp Ghee, melted
Then crumbled on the tip top of this no bake cup is a Double Choco Protein Bar! 🍫...
We are star-struck over this #giveaway with @bouforyou! As you know, soup season is officially back and our plant-based Cauliflower Stars add the perfect crunch! One lucky winner from each page will win a variety box of BOU and 2 boxes of our Sea Salt Cauliflower Stars! Check out the details below for entry! 🤩🙌💫
HOW TO ENTER:
1. LIKE this post
2. FOLLOW @fromthegroundupsnacks and @bouforyou
3. TAG a friend (one friend per comment. Multiple comments/tags = multiple entries)
4. SHARE on IG STORY for bonus entry.
This giveaway is valid for continental U.S. residents only and will run through 10/17 at midnight. This contest is in no way associated or administered by Instagram. Winner will be selected on 10/18 and will be notified via DM. Good luck!...
Fuel up your Fall GIVEAWAY! 🍂 .
We've teamed up with some of our favorite brands to keep you moving and motivated all season long. 💪 One lucky winner will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card for their own personal shopping spree 🛍, along with over $100 worth of product from @drinkyerbae, @buffbake, @drinkkoia, @modernoats, @fromthegroundupsnacks and @truth_nutrition. Here's how you can enter:
1. Follow ALL Brands: @drinkyerbae, @buffbake, @drinkkoia, @modernoats, @fromthegroundupsnacks and @truth_nutrition.
2. Head to the link in our bio & enter your email address
BONUS ENTRY: Tag a friend (or two!) in the comments to increase your chance at winning. Each comment counts as a single entry.